AIM OF THE TRUST
To provide educational, medical, and social assistance to all needy people and relief to the down – trodden, weaker sections, deprived people and handicapped.
GOAL OF THE TRUST
“I pass through this world but once, only once. Therefore any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show towards any fellow beings, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect. For I shall not pass this way again.”
To provide educational, medical, and social assistance to all needy people and relief to the down – trodden, weaker sections, deprived people and handicapped. To help the less fortunate and disadvantaged through education by fostering confidence, empowerment and self-reliance, so that they can contribute to society when they grow up to build a better tomorrow for others, by promoting the spirit of love, sharing and giving.
- To provide a medium for the exchange of information about the activities, objectives and experiences of similar organizations.
- To conduct periodic lectures, meetings, conferences, seminars and surveys on matters of interest to the weaker sections of the people.
- To provide children kindergarten, schools, colleges for the weaker section, urban, backward and downtrodden,(deprived people).
- To promote all manners of social activities that will enrich the lives of the deprived people.
- To promote the interests and all round welfare of all the socially, economically and educational down-trodden people of India. To promote environmental hygiene water, all welfare benefits for uplift of Dalits and providing basic lavatory for weaker section of the society.
- To undertake programmers of housing for the deprived people
- Provide appropriate services for the socially educational and economically weaker sections of the people which will not prejudice, self-reliance to encourage the sprit of voluntarism by revitalizing the existing voluntary social welfare groups particularly local action oriented groups.
- To provide a common forum for the voluntary agencies concerned with growth and development, to share their cherished ideas and through which to noble them to speed up the process of concerted efforts for action.
- To conduct orientation programmes for social workers on basic law of our nation in order to make them understand law of our national.
- To promote rural & Urban youths and deprived people’s Transgender Deprived people through village in integrated rural development.
- To conduct health education programmes and Human rights programmes, such as providing free legal aid, Human rights awareness, free blood testing camps, Anti HIV and rehabilitation for deprived people and juvenile including in Commercial Sex work for creating awareness programmes to widen the knowledge and Health for the deprived people.
- To provide accommodation such as food, shelter, cloths for orphans, helpless children, blind, deaf and dumb and helpless women and Transgender women.
To promote tailoring, embroidering and other readymade garments, Textiles, computer-hared wear and software other ETC & recycling programmes and creating job opportunities.
- To promote uplift of deprived people by educating on handicraft such as craft and other handy craft from agricultural products and other handicraft.
- To study the problem of Indian as well as international Weaker Sections of the people and focus attention on them.
- To enable the socially, educationally and economically deprived people of India to realize and fulfill their responsibilities in themselves, in society to the country and the world.
- To bring together and co-ordinate the activities or and affiliate regeneration working for welfare of the socially, educationally and economically deprived people.
- The benefit of the services rendered by the Trust are open to all irrespective of caste, religion or sex.
- To raise funds and to receive donations, contributions, gift and subscriptions for carrying out the objectives of the Trust.
- To give education for Gypsy, Tribals and mentally challenged children.
- To start HIV and AIDS children’s home care health centres.
- To give education to blind and start health care centre also.
- To print and publish articles and books for social awareness.